Do You Like/What Do You Think Of
1. Aikawa Nanase - Ehh she's ok ^^; Not one of my favorites though.
2. Aliene Ma'riage - I love them. I use to have an incredible obsession with them.
3. Amadeus - Sounds familiar..but.. :\
4. Amuro Namie - Yeah. Half-italian, like me ^_^ Everyone says she's the queen of j-pop though. Which I disagree.
5. Arashi - uhh...
6. Baiser - Shaisuke ;.; R.I.P I liked them. The vocalist reminded me of Izam o_O
7. Blood - I dunno.
8. BoA - No. She's overrated. Plus, I like to think of her as a k-pop vocalist instead of j-pop.
9. BOOWY - Err?
11. Breath - Dunno.
12. The Brilliant Green - I think they are Brilliant. Like the name ^^
13. Buck-Tick - They are ok. But booty-ugly :p
14. Bump of Chicken - Nah. Don't like them that much.
15. B'z - I haven't heard enough to judge.
16. Cali//Gari - YESSS. I 'LOVE' Cali=gari.
17. Camino - o.O
18. Chachamaru - Sounds familiar but don't know who they are.
19. Chemistry - All these crazy bands ~_~
20. Core of Soul - Dunno
21. Da Pump - Not really
22. Day After Tomorrow - Not really.
23. Dir en grey - Of course!
24. Do As Infinity - They are ok...
25. Due le Quartz - Yesss. Sakito!!
26. Duel Jewel - I went to a-kon but I wasn't there in time tos ee them ;.;
27. EE Jump - Eh?
28. Every Little Thing - They are ok.
29. FAKE - I dunno. I like the manga though XD
30. Fatima - I like them :B
31. FEEL - I've seen them, but never heard them.
32. Fukuyama Masaharu - Eh?
33. Gackt - Yesss. He has such a beautiful voice.
34. Garnet Crow - I've heard of them, but never actually seen them.
35. Glay - Yesss. I have a Glay poster up :B
36. Globe - I like them yeah. One girl is kind of annoying though.
37. The Gospellers -That's a stupid name e.e;
38. Goto Maki - Uh...
39. Hamasaki Ayumi - My fave j-pop female soloist ^_^
40. hide - He's kind of overrated. I like him though. X-Japan is very influential. He's like the Kurt Cobain of Japan :p
41. Himuro Kyosuke - Umm..
42. Hirosue Ryoko - Good singer. Better actress.
43. Hotei Tomoyasu - Dunno
44. HY - ??
45. Hyde - Another great soloist :p
46. Janne Da Arc - Yeah, I like Yasu's voice. Even though he scares me.
47. Judy and Mary - Seen them, never heard them.
48. Kagrra - I love Kaggra!
49. Kana - She's pretty, but I don't like her singing very much.
50. Kanno Yoko - She's genius. I love her soo much.
51. Kick the Can Crew - Uhh.
52. Kinki Kids - I've memorized Suki Na natteku Aishiteku. XD
53. Kiroro - La?
54. Klaha - Not as good as Gackt. But he's like Dracula :B So you got to give him credit.
55. Kuraki Mai - Yes. She's reaaally pretty too.
56. Kuroyume/SADS - Kiyoharu = my love <333
57. ^ucifer ( Lucifer) - They are ok..
58. La'cryma Christi - Don't like them. Blegh.
59. La'Mule - Yes :B Very cool!
60. Laputa - No.
61. L'Arc~en~Ciel - They are really good. Shitty lyrics though.
62. Lareine - Yesss. Kamijo is my whore.
63. Luna Sea - Not alot, but I do think Sugizo makes a great whore.
64. Madeth Gray'll - Yesss. One of my favorite indies bands.
65. Malice Mizer - Yeah. They are awesome.
66. Matsuura Aya - Eh. Dunno.
67. Miyavi - He's beautiful. But he has shitty music. Should've stayed with DLQ bone-head. e.e;
68. Morning Musume - They've had their moments XD
69. Mr. Children - No e.e;
70. Nakashima Mika - Her voice freaks me out x.x;
71. New Sodmy - Yeaah. They had some awesome musicians in that band.
72. Oblivion Dust - Not really.
73. Onitsuka Chihiro - Heard, but haven't listened to their music.
74. Penicillin - Hakuei is sexy. But that's about all I liked of Penicillin.
75. Pierrot - They have some good songs.
76. Plastic Tree - YESSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE PLASTIC TREEE ;D
77. Porno Graffiti - Not for me.
78. Psycho le Cemu - They are ok.
79. Puffy - no.
80. Rag Fair - No
81. Raphael - Yesss.
82. Red Warriors - Err? Stupid name @.@;
83. Sakai Noriko - I haven't heard her but she's reaaallly pretty.
84. Sayaka - Uhh?
85. Sex Machineguns - Sex Machineguns, Sex pistols? See a resemblance. They have some good songs.
86. Shazna - I have a Shazna CD XD it's entertaining. But not something i'd call my favorite.
87. Shiina Ringo - Yes, she has excellent composition skills.
88. Shimatani Hitomi - ??
89. Siam Shade - heard of them. But dunno them.
90. SMAP - No.
91. Sons Of All Pussys (S.O.A.P.) - Err?
92. SPEED - They are ok. Not as good as Globe.
93. Spiky - uhh?
94. Spitz - ...
95. Takui - @.@
96. Tetsu69 - ?????
97. TM Revolution - The songs i've heard of them are good.
98. Transtic Nerve - Mmm?
99. Uematsu Nobuo - He's great :9
100. Utada Hikaru - She's good. Not as good as Ayu.
101. Velvet Eden - Not really.
102. Vidoll - Eh..
103. W-inds - Some songs are good.
104. Wyse - They're cute :p
105. X Japan - But of course!! Japanese hair bands XD
106. Yaida Hitomi - ...
107. The Yellow Monkey - I've only heard one song.
109. Zigzo - No. Gross. Tetsu = gross
110. Zone - ??
and since i'm bored i'll do another one, also from neko69
(1) The singular boring question: What is your name? Jennifer
(2) If you had been born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name have been? John. Or so my father has told me :p
(3) Would you name a child of yours after you? No. That's not very creative.
(4) If you had to switch first names with a friend of yours, who would you switch with? Lucy :b. But I don't have a friend named Lucy. ;.; maybe I will in the future e.e;
(5) What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? I would HOPE people don't mispronounce my name. Some korean ladies say, "jennipa"
(6) If you were to become famous, would you drop your last name (like Madonna, Cher, Roseanne)? No. But i'd change my whole name all together.
DEEP THEOLOGICAL QUESTIONS
(7) Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell? Not really.
(8) Do you think God has a gender? No. Although everyone seems to have the stereotypical belief that God is male.
(9) Do you think science counteracts religion? Science will always win. It's not science until it's proven.
(10) Do you believe in organized religion? No.
(11) Where do you think we go when we die? I kind of believe in reincarnation. Or maybe that's just what I want to believe.
(12) Do you feel a little funny thinking about the questions in this section? Not really.
(13) How easy is it to make you laugh? Pretty easy.
(14) What person you know makes you laugh the most? Hmm..Robyn.
(15) Do you laugh at jokes you know you shouldn't? I guess.
(16) Do you tell jokes you know you shouldn't? I don't tell jokes x.x;
(17) What words instantly make you laugh or at least smile? nipple. :B
(18) What do you think is the funniest thing you've ever said or written?: I dunno.
(19) Do you ever dance to music when nobody's watching? Everyone does e.e;
(20) What is/are the worst song(s) you have ever heard? Beastie Boys. *shivers*
(21) What song(s) do you wish you could understand a little better? All songs :p
(22) What song(s) are constantly in your head? Matchmaker from The Fiddler on the Roof play.
(23) What song(s) do you think describe your personality best? Gosh, I can't think of that. All songs can relate to you somehow.
(24) If you were to serenade the object of your affections, which song(s) would you use? One of the Temptation's songs XD
(25) If the object of your affections were to serenade you, what song(s) would you hope he or she used?: Hell I don't know.
(26) What movie(s) do you love that nobody else seems to? Most musicals. King & I, My Fair Lady, etc etc.
(27) Do you agree with the idea that sequels are always worse than the original? Well, not worse per se. But usually it's hard to live up to the expectations of the first one. I think that's kind of fact.
(28) Who's your favorite Star Wars character?: R2D2 and 3PO. :D yay
(29) What kind of movie do you think there should be more of? Tim Burton. Period.
(30) What movie(s) do you simply not understand the appeal of? Action movies don't really appeal to me. But I guess I can see why people would want to see it.
(31) When eating, are you more concerned with taste or healthiness? Taste by far.
(32) What's your favorite kind of cheese? Sharp ^_^
(33) What do you think your answer to the previous question reveals about your personality? uh..I dunno.
(34) If you knew exactly what went into Chinese food, hamburger meat, etc., would you still eat it? I don't know. I don't normally pick Chinese food places to eat. Korean is farby better.
(35) Do you ever feel guilty eating meat? Not really guilty. But I feel like I should stop because poor animals.
(36) Mac or PC? PC
(37) How much do you actually care about the inner workings of your computer? Not much until it starts to break down XD
(38) Do you ever begin preferring IMs to other forms of conversation? Definitely. It's easier to talk to and get to know people on IM's.
(39) Do you find you're different talking through IMs than face-to-face or on the telephone? Not really..I usually portray a more happier state of mind though online.
(40) Have you ever ended bid on something on eBay and regretted it later? Duh :p
THE BATTLE OF THE SEXES
(41) Have you ever wished you could experience being the other gender? Yesss.
(42) What do you love most about the other gender? They are more outgoing, and more funner to be out with during a sleepover then girls. Girls are more emotional, like to talk about such important issues all the time. I like girls, but sometimes it's nice to get away from that.
(43) What do you dislike most about the other gender? How they like blonde american bimbos that EVERY single guy likes.
(44) What do you understand least about the other gender? Their taste.
(45) Do you sometimes see a movie or watch a show just because a good-looking celebrity is in it? I guess it makes it more appealing
(46) What celebrity's autograph do you want most? I don't really care...
(48) If there was to be a movie about you, who do you think should play you (in personality, looks or both)? Me :B
(49) Does it ever annoy you when you know someone is a celebrity but you can't remember why? Not really.
(50) If you could enter any celebrity's mind like in "Being John Malkovich", whose would you enter? Gwenyth Paltrow. So I could rewind her memories of having sex with the vocalist of coldplay :B yum.
(51) Do you want to be John Malkovich? Not particularly x.o; I want his money?
(52) Do you laugh when you hear or read the number 69? No..o.O
(53) Were you lying about your answer to the previous question? e.e;
(54) Do you actually know your Social Security Number? Hell no.
(55) Do you actually know your IP address? No. But i'm bettin' there's a 1 in there somewhere.
(56) Do you know what an IP address is? Yessum.
(57) Do you know the four-character extension on your ZIP code? No.
(58) Ever thought there were too many numbers floating around in our lives? Not really. Too much math though.
(59) Does your head begin to hurt when you think of infinity, imaginary numbers, irrational numbers, etc.? Not hurt. But it is quite frustrating.
(60) What do you think of pi? Wouldn't know what to think of it XD I just know what it looks like.
LOVE, SEX AND ALL THAT
(61) Did you get a little frightened or uncomfortable seeing this as a section title? uh no.
(62) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel?: Flattered, but not interested. I guess.
(63) Do you prefer getting to know someone first before dating them or going in "blind"?: Of course I like to know them before I date them.
(64) Could you carry on a relationship with someone with the same first name as a family member? Uh why would that matter?
(65) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out? Here in the midwest, it 'IS' common.
(66) What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment? It's not like i'd scorn you for it. But i'm not a casual sex girl.
(67) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive? I guess. Then again I always think people are cute that others might not find attractive.
(68) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good-looking? Some do. I think more people find me good-looking once they get to know me though. That's how I usually start to think people look good.
(69) Would you be willing to give up sex in exchange for an emotional commitment you knew would last?: No. I would be willing to look for a sex/emotional commitment that will last relationship :)
(70) Do you think the number of the last question was a coincidence? Yer stupid. e.e;
(71) What is your favorite possession? My doodle bear, and my baby blanket.
(72) What physical, tangible possession do you want most? Can't think of anything right now..
(73) How badly do you want it? ...
(74) Have you ever seen 'The Exorcist'? Parts when I was a child.
(75) How long did it take you to understand why the last question is in this section? ...
(76) Does Christmas music too far away from Christmas annoy you? Not really.
(77) How old do you think you will be before you stop liking getting older? 26.
(78) What was the best Halloween costume you ever had? Genie I guess.
(79) What was the worst Halloween costume you ever had? Witch.
(80) What holiday do you think has still managed to retain its original meaning? I have no idea.
(81) There are currently no federal holidays during August- what shsould be put there? ....
(82) How good is your short-term memory? Not very good.
(83) How good is your long-term memory? It's ok.
(84) What is your earliest memory? Going to the zoo in Sasebo, Japan and getting bit by a Llama. That was a looong ass time ago. Also riding some of the rides in Sasebo.
(85) What is your happiest memory (other than recieving this survey)? Going to the zoo with my okinawan friends.
(86) What is your strangest memory? Memories that i'm not sure if they were memories or actually happened.
(87) What song, movie, etc. do you wish you could memorize? My Fair Lady, and Prince of Egypt.
(88) What movie makes/made you cry? ALOT. But mostly dog movies when the dog dies. Which is why I don't want dog movies.
(89) What book makes/made you cry? Dunno.
(90) What song makes/made you cry? I don't think any do. I think mostly it depends on my mood. If a sad song happens to be on, i'll cry to it for the simple fact that i'm sad at the time.
(91) What makes/made you laugh so hard you cried? Dunno.
THREE TRULY RANDOM QUESTIONS
(92) Would you like to be cloned? Absolutely not.
(93) Do you wish you could be alive when the world was ending, just to experience it?: No.
(94) Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the fandango? Thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me! Galileo (galileo) Galileo (galileo) Galileo figaro! Magnifico!
(95) Do you think that one hundred and one questions is too long? Kind of.
(96) Do you think the one hundred interesting questions actually were interesting? Some where.
(97) Are you sorry you began filling it out? No. I would've already deleted it.
(98) What question do you wish it had asked? I dunno.
(99) How would you have answered it? ...
THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
(100) When was the last time you let the people you love know you love them? I do all the time. I'm a pretty open person.
(101) What do you want the people who are reading this survey to know? I'm on my period ;.;